Terms & Conditions
Pavillion Capital Partners Limited
Website Terms and Conditions
Accessing our site
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the
to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice. We will
not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
1. You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our
any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or
regulation or that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent
purpose or effect.
2. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or
disrupt any part of our Site or any equipment or network on which our Site is
Intellectual Property Rights
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights
Site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by
intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from
our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others
within your organisation to material posted on our Site. This licence does not
permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work, publication, or website whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have
printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations,
photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of
material on our Site must always be acknowledged.
5. You must not use any part of the materials on our Site (including but not
limited, to photographs, for any commercial purpose without obtaining a licence
to do so from us.
6. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these
at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Reliance on information posted
1. Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to
amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Users of the Site should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on our Site.
2. While we make every effort to ensure that the materials on our Site are accurate and complete, we provide them for information only, so they are indicative rather than definitive. We therefore make no explicit or implicit guarantee of their accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site.
3. In making our Site available, we do not imply or establish any client, advisory, financial or professional relationship. Through our Site, we nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services.
1. As our Site is provided free of charge, the material displayed on our
Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to
us hereby expressly exclude:
(a) all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied
by statute, common law or the law of equity;
(b) any and all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
2. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Linking to our site
1. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is
legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must
not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
2. You must not establish a link from any website that is not operated by you.
3. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to
any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with applicable local, national or international law, regulation and good industry practice.
4. If you wish to make any use of material on our Site other than that set out
above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from our site
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by
third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control
over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for
them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim
expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we
made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site,
contact us on the following address email@example.com
0207 692 0741